Open Enrollment is May 6th to May 24th
This May’s Open Enrollment is the opportunity for retirees to make insurance changes. Any changes you make will be effective July 1st. Here is some important news regarding the County’s retiree insurance plans:
What’s New for July 1?
- For Cigna Coinsurance plan members, prescription drugs are changing from copays to coinsurance.
- Kaiser HMO (pre-Medicare plan) monthly rates are increasing effective July 1st. Please review the charts on the right.
- A new Delta Dental Premium Plan is available; it provides extra benefits like a higher annual maximum and adult orthodontics.
- Supplemental Life insurance rates increase effective July 1, 2019.
- Kaiser Medicare and AmWINS Medicare Supplement Plans and Premiums are not changing at this time. We will announce any potential changes to Medicare plans in the fall of 2019. Any changes will not be effective until January 1, 2020.
Read the complete Retiree Newsletter regarding Open Enrollment.
Open Enrollment instructions are provided.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are currently enrolled in Kaiser Medicare or AmWINS Medicare Supplement, your rates are not changing at this time.
1 Medicare + 1 Non Medicare rates were incorrect in the Retiree Newsletter mailed to your home. The corrected rates are available in the menu to the right as well as the corrected Retiree Newsletter above.
Have Questions? We’re Here to Help!
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 703.228.3500 Option 1; 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Open Enrollment Information Sessions:
- Monday, May 6th, 11:30 AM; Bozman Center: Cherry & Dogwood
- Tuesday, May 7th, 10:30 AM ; ACREA Retiree Luncheon: Little Falls Presbyterian Church, Arlington
- Monday, May 13th, 11:00 AM; Sequoia I: Conference Room B