Web Member Services Unavailable from 9 am – 3 pm on Thursday, May 25
We’re improving the online access to your retirement data! Online access will not be available from 10 am – 4 pm on Tuesday, May 9, as we transition from Web Member Services to ACERS Access.
Welcome to ACERS Access!
ACERS Access is your online access to the Arlington County Employees’ Retirement System (“ACERS”), one of the retirement benefits offered to Arlington County employees.
Employees may use this site to run estimates of their monthly ACERS benefits and view their beneficiaries.
Retirees may use this site to view their ACERS deposits and annual 1099-R data.
Need to Create an Account?
Check out these account set up directions.
Need to Make Changes?
- Changes must be submitted to the County’s Benefits Team.
- Forms for retirees to change their name, address, email, direct deposit, or tax withholding are on the County’s website.
- Forms for employees and retirees to change their ACERS beneficiaries are also online.
Need to learn more about your retirement options?
Employees may schedule an appointment online. Feel free to bring your spouse, significant other, or whomever assists you with your financial decisions. Employees may also attend presentations that are advertised on AC Commons.
Check out our Glossary of Terms.
- Glossary of Retirement Terms
- ACERS Access – How to Create an Account
- How to run a Retirement Estimate